STX introduces some of the most popular meat grinder series in the market like Turboforce, Megaforce and Magnum.
Undoubtedly, Turboforce is the most popular one. Today, I will review STX 3000 vs 4000 Turboforce series. You know, every product has some positive and negative points. So, these twos are not different.
Without further ado, let’s get started.
STX 3000 vs 4000
The overall performance of these meat grinders is satisfactory. Like all other appliances, these two have some limitations like you can not grind meat with bone. And these are not dishwasher safe.
Anyway, let’s have a look at the differences between these STX Turboforce Classic 3000 Series and STX Turboforce II”Platinum” meat grinders. Both of these food grinders are made from food-grade materials.
However, the Turboforce 3000 Series Classic contains the following items.
|Aluminum polished meat hopper||1|
|Stainless steel cutting blades||3|
|Sausage stuffing plates||1|
|Sausage stuffing tubes||3|
|kubbe making attachment||1|
|Meat shredder claws||2|
The STX Turboforce II”Platinum” 4000 comes with the following items
|Stainless steel cutting blades||3|
|Sausage Stuffing Plate||1|
Advantage of the STX 3000
- First of all, the STX 3000 is less expensive than the STX 4000.
- STX 3000 has a more powerful motor than the STX 4000
- You will get a bit high grinding rate in this STX 3000 than the STX 4000.
Disadvantages of the STX 3000
- You can not grind the bones here.
- This is only for use as a meat grinder. It is not safe for grinding nuts, vegetables, or other food items
- This is not dishwasher safe
- Not a good investment for making raw dog and cat food
Advantage of the STX 4000
- This STX 4000 comes with a Quad Air Cooling system. So it lasts more than the STX 3000.
- It comes with Foot Pedal. So the operation is very easy here
- You can smoothly grind the fatty meat with this meat grinder
Disadvantages of the STX 4000
- It is a bit expensive than the STX 3000
- The manufacturer doesn’t recommend making raw dog and cat food with this grinder. But the quality and power of this grinder are good. Many of the users grind chicken bones to make raw cat food
- Not for grinding vegetables, nuts, or other food items. Only for grinding meat
- Not a dishwasher safe meat grinder
Curious to get an overall review of all the models from STX? You could read this article to learn more about STX.
The STX Turboforce Classic 3000 Series comes with 3000-watt locked motor power. Usually, the wattage is 800-watt to 1200-watt while grinding. That means this is a pretty powerful meat grinder. You will find very few meat grinders like this one.
On the other hand, STX Turboforce II”Platinum” comes with 2000-watt peak wattage and 600-watt running watt.
So the STX 3000 has a more powerful motor than the STX 4000.
You can grind approximately 180 and 240 lbs. meat per hour with the STX 3000.
On the other hand, you can grind 175 to 225 lbs. of Meat Per Hour with the STX 4000.
Anyway, the grinding rate also depends on the cut of the meat and motor power. Because here you have two options, slow and fast. This is the output of the fast grinding.
Electric Foot Pedal
The STX 4000 comes with an Electric Foot Pedal. This is a handy feature indeed especially when you are making sausage alone.
You can control the meat grinders without any help from other people. This is not mandatory to use the foot pedal. When you don’t use the foot pedal, you can control the meat grinder with the switch.
On the other hand, the STX 3000 doesn’t support the electric foot pedal function.
Quad Air Cooling system
The STX 4000 features a quad air cooling system. This is the uniqueness of this meat grinder. The Quad air cooling system ensures longer shelf life of the engine.
The STX 3000 doesn’t include the Quad air cooling system.
The hopper size is important for the meat grinder. Both of the meat grinders come with the same hopper size. The hopper diameter is 9.75″ x 7.25″ x 2” (Lx W x D).
You can place approximately 3 lbs. of meat on the hopper.
With both the products STX offers a 3-month money-back guarantee. And there are no conditions here. apart from the money-back guarantee, you will get a 3 years warranty from the manufacture. So, no need to think about the after-sales support.
If you are looking for comfort, durability, and long-term smooth use, then I would suggest you buy the STX 4000. On the other hand, if you are looking for the grinding rate and motor power, I would suggest you buy the STX 3000.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!
Interested about the manual meat grinder to grind deer in the hunting season? Here is an in-depth review on the manual grinder for venison.